Issuing new assessment numbers for approved sub divisions

  1. NB. Approval for relevant sub division should be obtained from the Municipal Engineers department. Send the subdivision plan, only approved by the municipal council engineer, to the assessment section. or  Submit a written request with the only approved sub division plan by the owner for obtaining new assessment section.
  2. Compare with the applied documents.
  3. Recover any assessment tax arias if any on the original properties.
  4. Obtain a report from the revenue inspector after field inspection.
  5. Refer the file to the divisional assessor to obtain a new assessment report.
  6. Recover assessment tax arrears and registration charges.
  7. Register the new assessment numbers.