Assessment of new structures and allocation of new assessment numbers

  1. NB:- Certificate of conformity should be obtained as being built according to the approved plan from the Municipal Engineer's Department. Send the file containing the building plan approved by the Municipal Engineer and the certificate of conformity to the assessment branch of the Municipal Financial Department. Or Make the writing request by the requested owner with the certified couples of the approved building plan and the certificate of conformity.
  2. Obtain the registered details of original property.
  3. Compare the submitted request with recorded details.
  4. Obtain a report from Revenue Inspector after field inspection.
  5. Recover the assessment tax dues and registration charges for new property numbers.
  6. Make arrangement to register the new valuation and new assessment numbers.