Issuing Non Acquire certificates

  1. PS. If the application is not the owner, application should be submitted through an Attorney at-law. Relevant application should be obtain from the front counter or you can download on this site.
  2. Fill the application and hand it over to the assessment branch
  3. Pay the assessment tax dues and certificate charges
  4. Obtain the certificate

Download the Application