Amending the ownership of property

An A.T. form obtained from the front counter, on payment should be submitted to the Management Assistant (A.T.) of the assessment tax branch, after getting it duly completed by an attorney at law. The following instruction should be followed when filling the A.T. form.

  • A.T. form and ownership certificate should be submitted, after getting it completed by an attorney-at-law.
  • Title deed report should be attached.
  • Copies of the last deed of transferring of property should be submitted getting it certified by the same attorney -at-law stating "True photo copy" in all the pages.
  • Three certified copies of survey plan should be forwarded.
  • Copies of final courts decisions and other documents if necessary should be certified by the attorney-at-law /Notary public stating "True photo copy" should be forwarded.
  • Correcting fluid should not be used. All the alterations should be made by drawing a single line short signature.
  • Incomplete A.T. applications will be rejected.
Amending ownership of property